Resorts & Experiences
Red Mountain Resort
Nestled at the base of Snow Canyon in Ivins, Red Mountain Resort is a hub for rejuvenation and renewal in Southern Utah. Here, you can tailor your retreat with their unique collection of adventure and wellness retreats which focus on mental, emotional, physical and nutritional wellbeing. (Read: Red Rock Dreaming)
Known as one of Utah’s most luxurious destinations, Amangiri lies just north of the Utah-Arizona border near Lake Powell. The spirit of Amangiri centers on the concept of hózhó, based on the holistic wellbeing traditions of the Navajo.
Sundance Mountain Resort
With art, nature and community at the heart of the resort, Sundance is a mountain oasis outside of Provo, and within easy reach of Salt Lake City. Start your day with a complimentary yoga or meditation class, then pursue a new passion by joining one of the numerous classes available in the Art Studio.
Park City Yoga Adventures
Hosted in the beautiful nature of the Park City area, Park City Yoga Adventures offer one of a kind wellness experiences that all have one thing in common — getting outside and breathing. Yoga classes are offered on paddle boards in the Midway Crater or suspended on silks strung in a wonderful aspen forest, both of which pair well with a guided sunrise hike.
Spa Montage at Deer Valley
Lying at the base of Deer Valley’s ski slopes, Spa Montage incorporates natural elements from its majestic alpine environment to provide the utmost in natural rejuvenation. Choose from any of their wonderful wellness treatments, then realign with an afternoon spent in the gorgeous spa facilities.
Inspiration For Your Trip
Connecting With Nature
From Northern Utah’s high alpine forests to the sandstone deserts further south, these open spaces hold an immense power. They are destinations for those seeking to rediscover themselves, to inspire new perspectives, and to find strength among ancient landscapes. As you prepare for your next trip to Utah, consider these ways to glean more understanding and develop a stronger connection with nature:
- Disconnect - In an ever-connected, perpetual world it can take a deliberate effort to be truly present in nature. Plan time to disconnect from distractions. You may be surprised at the details you notice.
- Mindfulness - Strive to be mentally present in your surroundings and embrace your emotions. Allow yourself to truly appreciate your presence, whether in a moment of meditation or during a complete retreat. Time spent in nature often has a positive effect on mental health, so be mindful of each step. (Read: Elevate Your Hiking with Mindfulness)
- Discovery - Wellness isn’t only found in relaxation and rejuvenation. Each journey is an opportunity to make a lifelong memory, and Utah is a wealth of opportunity. Stop by a local favorite restaurant on your road trip, book an adrenaline pumping tour with a guide, or find solace at a hidden gem you’ve never visited.
- Consideration - Travel often promises enriching experiences, the kind that open our minds to new ways of thinking. Take time to appreciate the elements that created Utah’s ancient landscapes, and seek opportunities to learn with every step. Nature has the power to inform new perspectives, encourage healing conversations, and allows us to find new strength.
- Responsibility - There’s a sense of excitement that comes with planning a trip; finding the best local restaurants, embracing a region’s history, and knowing which crowded destinations you might avoid. As you venture into Utah’s natural spaces, consider the impact you will make there. We call that Forever Mighty — traveling thoughtfully and experiencing nature most fully.